Saturday, July 30, 2011

TRAVEL JOURNAL MINI.....

Now all we have to do is take a trip!
I did this travel journal over the past couple weeks....working on it here and there and decided everytime I thought it was finished....to "add" a few more pockets and tags.(Most likely I'll be adding a few more...LOL)
I love the results and the size of it. It's 12X6 and has only 5 pages but I designed it with pockets galor and did photo mats ready to use when I complete it. There are 3 large pockets and closures for those "left over" photos and abundant spots with tags for journaling of times well shared and remembered. I left the cover plain and no fibers or ribbons as I actually want to take this with me on our next trip. But I did all the embellies, metal, flowers, gears and "additives" a head so they will all be ready to add when I add my photos. I used various papers including Graphic 45, Pinecone Press, Paper Studio and a few more thrown into the mix. I did stamping every where with Technique Tuesday, 7Gypsies and a bunch of favorites! The colors are terrific when mixed all together and without a doubt I think I can get at least 100 photos into this mini.....maybe even more! So maybe it's not "such a mini" after all....I can't wait to fill it up! I will be posting a video on my Youtube Channel.....Yorkieyodaldog....so stay tuned for that....thanks for viewing my blog today....have a beautiful one!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jann,
I love this. Please tell me that you have a kit for this. The colors are amazing and I love all the pockets and tags.
It is really a great album. I would like to have a kit. Please email me with cost and availability.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Adams

Mary Allen said...

You are so talented and have been such an inspiration to me. I love making your style of tags. They are so much fun to do and I have so many stamps to make them. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gift. I love the travel log. Enjoy filling it with sweet memories. Big hugs, Mary

Belinda said...

Jann, this journal is fab! I love every little detail. Your work continues to inspire and amaze me. Your eye for color and design is total perfection! Now all you have to do is come to Oregon and stuff that lovely journal full of pics of our antics!

genagirl said...

This is so amazing and cool! I love that you have so much room in a smaller space. I am going to have to try and do something like this!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Can't wait to see your video on the journal. I just love you work.

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

*** AMAZING GORGEOUS !!! :) I LOVE ALL YOUR PROJECTS!! YOU ALWAYS BLOWMYMIND!!: ) THANK you for sharing your talents:) SCRAPPY TALENT FLYS THROUGH YOUR FINGERS LIKE ELECTRICITY! :) HUGS