Thursday, August 26, 2010

I can not imagine.....


being without color in my life. Just a simple, perfect cone flower this morning made me think of how much I enjoy colors. They are all around you....here and there....in expressions of emotions to simply the grace of a still and vibrant reach of a flower.
So how lucky I am this morning, that when I sit in the office....I see this little bit of perfection in my day...:o)
Remember to look "beyond" what you think is ordinary.....and savor what "colors" your day...:o)
Enjoy yours my friends...:o)

3 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Beautiful post :) color :the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue. (THE HAPPINESS OF COLOR) :)

Anonymous said...

Should have been a poet my friend.
You write so well Jann. I miss reading all that stuff you use to write. You should really do like a journal of thoughts or something.
When will you be in Boise?
Can we like do lunch or something?
Miss ya,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine my life without you in it. I hope your headaches are gettin better.
Callie