Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Joyfullness"......





is what I got out of creating this altered book and I have really enjoyed designing it. It has a brass "time" knob attached to a wooden door piece on the cover. This book is very dimensional. I'll be showing a few pages on the blog so if your interested let me know. The class will be the first week of June.
Inside are 16 pages filled with "altered-ness"and lots of room for photo's. This book measures 11.5"x 9" closed.....so keep checking back and let me know if you wish to take this class....as seating will be limited....you can contact me or Stamper's and Scrapper's in Boise at 208-287-4696.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG are you teaching this in Idaho Falls? I realy realy realy wanna take this class Jann. Please call me.
Diana Thorn

Michelle ~ said...

I wanna do this!!!!! desparately!!!

Anonymous said...

SIGN ME UP! I LOVE THIS. WHEN AND WHERE? GIMME DETAILS SOON. THIS IS SO KOOL!
I DID STOP IN SCRAPPIN GIRLFRIENDS IN TWIN. THANKS FOR TELLING ME WHERE IT WAS. ALSO THE OTHER ONE. SORRY FORGOT THE NAME.
KRISTA

Anonymous said...

Jann,
This is beautiful. Are you teaching this in IF?
Kristy

Anonymous said...

I just saw your book yesterday at the shop on Cole. It is unbelievably cool Jann. I am arranging my schedule so I can take it. I am so excited!
Missed seeing you girl. Maybe next time? Lunch? Coffee? Yelling out the car window conversation? laughing.
Gayle Thompson