Friday, September 25, 2009

OH my OH my....




another fabulous shop in Salem is Stampin' Cat Studio! I can not tell you how cool this little shop is. PACKED with merchandise and stamps galore. I simply said to the hub..."we're going to be here a while"...LOL It was so nice. Well merchandised, clean and full of most anything you would like to stamp and scrap with. Great selection of papers and of course of stamps. Way cool things to "drool" over. They offer classes that we checked out and were great! Lisa was a doll to deal with and so very, very helpful. Their displays were wonderful and it overall was just a pleasure to go into to. Their website is http://www.stampincat.com/ Well worth your time to look at. Scroll down on their "Teachers Sale" on their web site. It will make you glance twice!
Thank you Lisa for the warmth, friendliness and expertise that you gave us while we were in your darling shop. It will be well remembered and always appreciated. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jann,
We are going to Salem and Eugene in two weeks. I am so excited to go to these shops. Thanks for letting me know about them.
Karen Post

Stampin'Cat said...

Thank you for the kind words! I had a wonderful time sharing with you and look forward to seeing you and your husband again! I hope the folks who travel here because of this introduce themselves!

Lori Renn said...

How ya been??? Busy creating, I see! Miss ya!
xo,
Renn