Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My my....




Time flies when your having fun....I have been designing with some of the new Graphic45 papers that I picked up in Twin Falls and Boise. (Don't forget to stop in to Scrappin Girlfriends if your even close to Twin Falls...you won't want to miss this shop!)I played with some new techniques and my new Side Kick machine. I loved them both....the flowery page has an orange-ish scrip paper I cut into a flower shape and that's a "Prima" paper...it blended so well with my G45's that I couldn't resist using it...but all the rest are from G45! They had a fabulous booth in CHA and I couldn't wait to get my hands on their new patterns. The "heritage" page I will be teaching next month in my Friday class. The "Smile" page will also be a class in April. I love the simplicity of it.... its one of my favorites...(and of course the blond child's beautiful smile)
Soon I will be "tweeking" my layouts with Photoshop...but I just haven't had the time...so hang in there for a few more layouts...:o)
I hope you are all enjoying this great Wednesday and sampling the sun that we have here today....I know I know...you little "Boisianites"...LOL...have had it for a while now....but we here in "muck-luck-land" have not seen it for a while.....I am thrilled to be coming "home" this year....where the sun shines daily....and the "papers" are plentiful...LOL
Have the best this day has to offer.....;o)
Smiles from the miles....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! These layouts are great jann. I love them all. When are your classes? I'll drive in for them. Call me.
Carol