Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photoshop Elements 7 !!!!!



Amazing program....amazing instructor...amazing day. It was soooo great to see all that this program can do and we only touched on its abilities! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. Jeni Boivert, who is an AMAZING instructor and designer....taught this class last Saturday at Scrappin Girlfriends in Twin Falls. Audrey Praytor and I sat beside each other...thanks Auddie for your help...and we learned so much and had a blast! If you EVER get the chance to take this instructed class by Jeni...drive, swim or walk to it...it is WELL worth the time and effort to do so. Jeni...thanks so much...Scrappin G's..thanks for your great warmth and hospitality....it was a well needed Saturday...with warmth and friendships....and knowledge shared.....no one can have enough laughter and smiles from friends!

3 comments:

Pam O. said...

looks and sounds like you have been busy. I am so in the mood to do something creative!!! The photo shop thing looks great. I am very challenged when it comes to pictures. Keep havin fun and pray spring comes quickly.. Pam O

Michelle ~ said...

I am totally jealous I could NOT attend! darnitall!! but I will next time! talk soon, m

Pam O. said...

Hey,
I,m so glad to hear you are moving back.My kids are moving back the end of March and I am going to be a grammy again. I bet you are stoked for the move.