Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A new blog......

I will be changing to my new blog.......featheredimpressions.blogspot.com........pretty dang soon.

I have been working on it for a while and finally it is up and running......just a bit different than this one....will still be full of scrappy happy things...thank you for that phrase Steffanie...XO....but along with that will be some other interesting things....re-purposing things....decorating......classes...and new discoveries...;o) Still the same in the scrap booking therapy I LOVE...LOL....just with a bit of "twist and spice" of other things added along to brighten up a day...enhance imaginations....make you think...maybe even give you that "ah ha" moment...:o) Let's hope!

There is so much talent in this world....so many women that hang their sentiments on their shoulders and venture out into the unknown depts of "blogland"....to let us all feel that we can experience OR have experienced....their joy, their sorrows or just getting through a day or a week....even a month when life offers us all challenges or offers us completeness.....change....and tests us some days as well.

Women are amazing creatures......and although I have met some outstanding men in my lifetime.....women bond differently than men in which we always lead with our hearts...no matter the situation at hand....our warmth in endless....and our strengths are beyond extrodinary.....:o)

So hang in there with me a bit more......come and join my other blog if you would like...and I will adhere warmth and thanks to you in whatever way I can......

I have so appreciated each and everyone of you that have taken your precious time to stop by and see what's going on....what I have created....and how my days is going......to join me as a follower.... I have respect for your time....your energy....and especially your efforts on checking here to see whats happening in my life.....;o)

Hope to see you there......

Most Sincerely and MANY THANKS......

Jann

No comments: