Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A really cool blog you don't want to miss.....

Recently while sitting up in the dark in the a.m. with a migraine, I began searching for design blogs on my IPad and came across this one....http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com/. It is so totally worth reading and exploring. The owner of this delightful blog, Nita, is a graphic designer and has such a charming and warming home that she is restoring filled with Weenie doglets.....and through their antics and her everyday life of love and design....you'll so enjoy reading her blog.
When you have a moment...jump over to it...for surely dear friends...you will find it as capitvating as I did...;o)
The wind is HOLLOWING here today with such incredable force....I am hoping that where ever you are...your weather is calm and soothing to your day and you enjoy it well....
I am off to my studio to create somethng that warms my soul....and brightens my smile...Mr. B. will surely be accompanying me as long as I bring his "woobie" with me...as he hates the wind as much as I do....:o)
Enjoy your day.....

No comments: