Thursday, May 19, 2011

Black and White and Yellow all over......






well and just a touch of green....just finished this little project....another "TP" mini...I mean come on...we "ladies" all have them so why not use them for a great little favored color scheme mini....they have lots of room for journaling and photo's....and recycling at it best!
And check out that "polka-dotted" black and white tule....could not resist!
I'll have a video up tomorrow on my YouTube channel at "Yorkieyodaldog".
Thanks for stopping by.....:o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this Jann. Thanks for getting this on your blog.
I knew it would be fabulous and I love all the tags. I am running out to buy this paper pack. Thanks again,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Jann, I love this mini. You did an amazing job of making those colors work so well together. Beautiful!

Petronella said...

Love the blog, so much to see and such amazing colours, so glad I found you ( via Belinda Akers ) I also have 2 yorkie x dogs and they are a delight to own . Thank you for showing all of your creative ideas .