Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Sunday....






was the BEST!!! My daughter asked us to spend the day with her celebrating an early Christmas. We had such a good time with she and Chris. Even Bentley and Pidggy had a good time and Bentley found out that even though Brindon is the "vet" person we board him with, she was A.O.K. when it came to "snuggling"...:o) The guys prepared and I got to play Donkey Kong with my daughter bringing back a ton of memories from our days together when she was just a little one with all those locks of hair and great big warm hugs, sitting on my lap giggling and laughing. I was blessed this year at the creativity of my beautiful daughter's imaginative ways of putting together a gift I absolutely LOVED. A dress form done with the imagination of a true altered-steampunker queen! I loved it and everything else...but MOST of ALL...I loved the time with her and my hubby. She means the world to me and I remember so well all those moments that have lead to this one. You could not have given me a better Christmas than that of your time, warm hugs and that beautiful smile, giggles and laughter....:o) I love you "BD"...it is endless......:o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jann,
Very interesting. I love the G45 and the wings and dress.
Bill Biatti

Anonymous said...

Jann, I loved reading your post about spending time with your beautiful daughter. The dress form is so darling and the pic of Brindon and Bentley is so cute!
Happy Holidays my dear!
Belinda

Regan said...

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas! Your daughter is very talented! That dressform is absolutely gorgeous! What a special gift! Happy New Year! TFS, Regan