Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new baby girl.....


for a friend of mine.....I had such a good time doing this layout. Little floppy ears, soft brown eyes....little button nose and fuzzy little toes. This is "Bella"...and she is a baby Schnauzie. I LOVE Schnauzers. They are so into their owners and their personalities are so loving and their little hearts filled with warmth. I am so very glad that this little one has found a great home....and that my friends heart is healing with the attention from these soft brown eyes....:o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. Will you be teaching this? Let me know I would love to take this class if you are.
Carol

Anonymous said...

No - I'm sorry, Bella isn't cute as a button - SHE IS CUTER THAN A BUTTON - ohh, she is adorable - what a sweetie... best wishes to your friend too, I'm sure Bella will be just what she needs - hugs Shell xx